2019 - Current
Joined CGI as a consultant with a focus on front end development, design, UI, and UX.
- Working with a regional software company to help their development team deliver a new version of one of their key products. The application stack consists of Angular, React, .Net, Redis, SQL Server, and more. I am also tasked with looking for ways to improve the product through enhancements, UX improvements, and workflow improvements.
ADTRAV Travel Management
Manager of Design for RezDesk
2006 - 2019
Joined ADTRAV as part of the marketing team and quickly became involved in the technology side of the organization. I worked on a wide range or projects using many technology stacks.
- Creation of new client and organization applications, tools, and services
- Client interaction to gather requirements for custom designed applications
- Close cooperation with development and management staff to aid in project development
- Project management involving client and programming department
- Intranet website content and maintenance
- Mobile applications - design and planning through deployment
- Head designer of company’ s suite of online travel tools for both clients and travel agents
- Fostered the ratification of an extensible UI design system for future application development
- Instrumental in adoption of an API based architecture for faster development cycles
- Custom website design, deployment, and management
- Developed applications for online event registration
2013 - Current
Gained business experience from starting a design consultancy company called Leakynoggin. The company offered design services from building websites for clients to logos and custom graphics and marketing material design.
- GolfThere (www.golfthere.com) - Redesigned website that used DotNetNuke as the web platform
- Audubon Golf Travel (www.audubongolftravel.com) - Custom built website
- Robert Trent Jones Golf Packages (robert-trent-jones-golftrail.com) - Custom built website
- The Cancun Authority (www.thecancunauthority.com) - Wordpress site built with a custom theme and functionality
- Enviro-Pear - Identity/logo, website design
Wellborn Cabinet Inc.
2003 - 2006
Served as multi-media designer for Wellborn Cabinet Inc., a role that covered many design disciplines and roles. Special projects included company re-branding involving both their website and marketing materials, and the production of training videos and commercials.
- Print design in the form of ads, flyers, brochures, and catalogs
- Online and web content in the form of online ads, website design, and web development
- Website maintenance and re - design
- Product photographer, videographer and editor
- Lead designer
- Manager of intranet and extranet website content
- Creation of annual product marketing and promotional brochures